Tuesday, July 19, 2011

One little fishy, swimming in the sea ...

I'm at a crossroads, and am feeling slightly frightened. There are some changes in the distance. Just close enough for me to know they are there, but far enough to make them a complete mystery. I wish I could get into more detail here, but at this time I can't.

All I can say is that my family will always come first. Always. I have said it before, my career is very important to me, but my family is much more important to me. If you are truly happy with your life, you will make the other things work with it. The times, they sure are a-changing ... and maybe that is for the best.

This may give it away, but corporate America and I have a love/hate relationship. It's steadily been moving closer to the latter, as of recently. I sat outside work today, with the two main buildings in front of me and it was an exact depiction of how I have been feeling. I looked up at these two, 30-40 story buildings, wondering who is up there. WAY up there. Do they ever look down, do they even care? And, if they looked down, I would just be another person in the sea of the city.

Like I said, I am at a crossroads, and I'm feeling a bit scared. I have faith in life, though. We all must follow our paths.

She hasn't let me down. Yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment